Popular Post

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim officially begins with the Diesel Show in Miami Beach

On Thursday, July 14th, thousands of journalists from around the world arrived at The Raleigh Hotel to see the latest trends in swimwear! It's official: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim has begun and the celebrities are flocking to South Beach. During last night's Diesel show, reality star Kristen Cavallari hit the catwalk in an amazing royal blue swimsuit [pictured on the left]. This fun piece worn by Kristen is actually part of Diesel's new SKYY Vodka capsule collection! The new Diesel collection featured looks for both men and women. There were stripes, bold colors and beach bags so check out my photos below. After the swim show, everyone headed over to the Raleigh Hotel's pool deck & oasis to enjoy the official kick-off party for this year's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami. This invitation-only party featured refreshing cocktails by SKYY Vodka and music by celebrity DJs. Hope you like my photos and remember to follow me on Twitter for all of the sexy action this weekend!

The Raleigh Hotel's pool deck and oasis!

Above: My "ridiculously good-looking" model friend, Charles Justo, showcased a couple of looks last night but I really liked these coral shorts he rocked so well! WORK IT CHARLES!


The grand finale of the Diesel swim show. Check out the warm colors in the new collection. I really enjoyed this show!

Kristen Cavallari closes the show with a final walk down the runway.

Football Star, Chad Ochocinco, attended the Diesel show last night! Chad is engaged to my favorite star on VH1's Baskeball Wives, Evelyn Lozada. Love this sexy couple!

Kristen Cavallari hit the blue carpet after the Diesel show.

My friends and I after the Diesel swim show. Tonight, I'm covering Poko Pano and Beach Bunny Swimwear. For more photos from the Diesel show, visit my Facebook Page for the complete album. Have a great weekend Sazoneros and check out this video from the Diesel show!!