Popular Post

Betsy Johnson presents their "Sailor Betsy" Fashion Show at Grand Central in Miami

Sazoneros! You may have noticed that I took a little hiatus from my blog but I'm back with plenty of exciting festivities to share. If you're into music, I totally recommend you check out the incredible line-up of talent taking over South Beach for Ultra Week. For my sporty spices, make sure you visit one of the world's largest tennis tournaments taking place in our own backyard for the next two weeks...The Sony Ericsson Open! Oh, don't think I forgot about my fashionistas. This week, there's a whole lot of fabulosity in the air as Funkshion brings hip fashion designers [like Richie Rich] to Miami. After you're done soaking in Funkshion, mark your calendar for this one: on Saturday, April 2nd, swing by Miami's Grand Central to watch the "Betsy Sailor: A Betsy Johnson Fashion Show" featuring sounds by Mike Deuce and Josh Lecash. The event officially kicks off at 11 p.m. and admission is complimentary before 12 midnight as long as you email RSVP@grandcentralmiami.com. Want more? Join MBS on Facebook for continuous updates on the hottest events in Miami. See you around town! xo