Popular Post

The "Fight for Will" Campaign hosts a Happy Hour Fundraiser at Tarpon Bend in Coral Gables

Sazoneros: Want to know a secret? When I was in high school, I always dreamed of becoming a famous singer. That obviously didn't work out BUT I definitely made great friends along the way. Will Rodriguez is one of those wonderful friends (pictured on the left) I met during my time at South Miami High's music program. Today, he faces one of the biggest challenges of his life. Will was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma and he is currently undergoing Chemo Therapy. The good news is that he has an incredible spirit and he is fighting this disease with full force. The bad news? Will doesn't have medical insurance. Therefore, I hope I can inspire my readers to come out and support the "Fight for Will" Campaign. On Thursday, January 27th, please join us for the first "Fight for Will" Happy Hour (beginning at 5:30 p.m.) at Tarpon Bend in Coral Gables (65 Miracle Mile). Spread the word and invite your friends as we gather to collect donations for this very special cause. During the event, guests can sign up for the "Fight for Will" newsletter, learn about the campaign and network with new friends. If you'd like to meet Will for yourself, check out the official "Fight for Will" website and watch his video blogs on the bottom. See you this week and let's show Will that he is not alone in this fight!