Popular Post

Malaika Aurora Khan


"" favorite brands in makeup are M.A.C Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown. However, when I am not shooting, I hate using make up. I just use a moisturizer, I use La Mer Moisturizing Cream . I believe in a fresh, clean, natural, radiant look and this moisturizer does the trick it keeps my skin looking firm and flawless."

"I really don’t have a problematic skin so my make-up is minimal. I love using
Dior Diorshow Mascara as I have really long eye lashes and this lengthens and thickens them and makes me look like I have false eyelashes on. And, a nice blush to highlight my cheeks, my favorite blushes from Bobbi Brown are Apricot, Peony, Rose, and Spice."

My favorite eye shadow colors are
M.A.C Bronze, M.A.C Pink Venus,M.A.C Honey Lust, M.A.C Amber Lights and M.A.C Goldmine.

My





Malaika Aurora Khan is an indian actress and model.she is drop dead gorgeous.she is well known for
her daring collection of fabulous,revealing dresses...she is the girl after my own heart...